Thu, Jul 15|
JBBT "Thursday" 6:15pm
19 Students Per Class. Students may sign up for 2 classes this week! All answers on the Covid Health Declaration must be "NO". Please stay home and do online classes if you cannot answer "NO" to each question.
Time & Location
Jul 15, 2021, 6:15 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Shushinkan Karate, 2463 Dougall Ave, Windsor, ON N8X 1T3, Canada
About the Event
Rules for attending in-person classes at the dojo, during Phase 2 of Re-Opening (Outdoor Only):
1) Students may sign up for 2 in-person classes each week.
2) Please register for in-person classes by 6pm the day before your scheduled class. Classes may be cancelled if we do not have enough registrations by this time.
3) All answers on the Covid Health Screening Questions must be "no" in order to attend the in-person classes at the dojo. If you cannot answer "no" to every question, please do not sign up for in-person classes. You may continue to do the online classes from home.
4) Students who've been sent home from school may not attend in-person classes.
5) Face masks are required at the dojo.
6) Temperature screening will take place at the dojo, prior to entering the facility.
7) Students may not use the washrooms at the dojo unless there is an absolute emergency. Please remember to use the washrooms at home, before coming to class.